Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hello....
Valentine's Day is around the corner......
So, how do you feel?????

When i was in the school, i have learnt that how to make a 3D card during the art lesson.....
The card that i made was a Valentine's Day card.......

This was the card that i made.....

This was that title of my card "Happy Valentine's Day", does it look nice???? There was cupid behind the title.......

This was the whole cover of the card......

This was the back of the card...... there was only a rose at there....... i used colourpencil to coloured it...... i don't think that this rose was look very nice la..........


These pictures below are the interior of the card.....

There was a love shape stage and two cupids were stood on it with the word"i love you"....... Does this card look nice?????

So, this was my first time to make a Valentine's Day card.......... Actually, this was my school homework...... I have to pass it up to my art teacher........ i don't know that i can score how many marks on this card......... I hope that i can score high marks la.......


Besides, I wish you all "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment