Sunday, February 01, 2009

Visit My Friend's House

Yesterday, i visited my friend, see chong's house.......
He lived in taman counaught......
Before i went to his house, we have watched a movie at leisure mall......
The movie that we watched was 赤壁......
That movie was quite interested....

After that, we went to his house by his dad's car.....
We have took some photo at there.....

So, this was my friend, see chong. Haha......is he handsome??? Wow, you looked him that he sat on his armchair, looks like an office manager, haha.......(joking) His room was quite big la...... I thought that his room can lived in many people........

I have took a photo with him in his room......We used his curtain as our background.....I felt that we just look like brothers......

Actually, See Chong wanted to come and visited me.......but he didn't know the way to come my house........
But his promised me that he will come to my house in the next time.......
So, plese don't forget it, See Chong......
I'm waiting you here, haha..........





3 comments:

  1. He din invite mie lehx..
    so syok lar you XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the friend u oso dun noe,wen!mattrex,i noe the way 2 ur house already,i won't dissapoint ur waiting 2 me!haha!gong xi fa cai!remember if hav anything frustrating u,type up in the blog n cal me 2 see!let us discus n solve ur problem!let's us both help the other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao~
    你们在第三张picture扮yeng噢~
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete