Thursday, January 29, 2009

1st day in Penang

hoorayyyyyyy!!!!
chinese new year!!!!!!!!
i'm so happy.......
so, i went to penang to visit my cousins......

i wore my new clothes that day......

this is my new ctothes la.......
does it look
 nice?????
ha
haha.......
i bought it at perangin mall in penang during school holiday.....







when we reach penang, first, we went to visit our great grandmother......
wow.......
thw traffic at penang bridge was very very busy la!!!!!!!!
we used about 1 hour to across it la........

my cousins were there when we reached.......
haha..
let me introduce my two baby cousins to you......










these are Keegan(boy) and Natalie(girl)........
do they cute?????
hahaha.....
they just three years old.......

i'm so excited that i have received many ang pow from my aunties and uncles.....


No comments:

Post a Comment