Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve

Hi.......
today is Chinese New Year Eve already.......
so, how do you feel????
i will share my mood today with you all.....
erm.....
today ar......
happy la...very excited la.......
because tomorrow is Chinese New Year ma..........
haha....
i will go Penang to take ang pao with my cousin tomorrow.......

erm........
tonight  i have steamboat for my dinner......
thats only one time once a year that i can have steamboat for dinner with family at home.....
so my mood today was diffirent la......

i will share my photo that i took at this night......

tonight i have many food to eat......
i'm so happy......
these are some of my food of dinner today.......
we called it "hai lao"& "tau foo 
pok".......
haha.....
my favourite food leh.......
i can eat them tonight finally.......


besides......
there were also got many food on the table.....
wow.....
looks like most of them are my favourite food.......
i'm so hungry now.....
when can i start eating??????




my parents were still in preparing food......
and my sisters helped him......
the perso
n a
t right is my brother......
he was drinking water and he didn't help my dad.......haha...
my mum was preparing some drinks for us....
she was not in the picture.....

where am i?????
hahaha.......
i'm taking photo.......
looks like i was the laziest person la..........


after half an 
hour......
the food are cooked......
finally, i can start eating........
wow!!!!!!!
it was so delicious......
haha......
because of the soup ma.......
the soup was my dad cooked in this morning......
my dad was a professional chef.......
he used about 6-7 hour to cooked it........
i love this soup.......
i love it!!!!!!!


hey, what is this?????
we called it "bao yu".........
it was also one of my favourite food......
this"bao yu" was my parents bought in this morning.....
ah........
it was a long time that i never eat "bao yu" already.......
i want to say thank you to my parents........
haha!!!!!!!!


ah..........
there were too many food la.........
i can't eat anymore now!!!!!!!
but it was so delicious........

thats all for my Chinese New Year eve with my parents.......
i wish you all "CHINESE NEW YEAR"!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment