Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi, Everybody.....

today is the first time i blogging.....
ai......nothing 2 say la.....
ok, i will talk about my hobbies......
i have many hobbies such as singing, reading, drawing, sport........
i like drawing the most......
drawing is the most interesting activity in my life....

these are some of my picture.......
this is my first drawing.......does it look nice?????haha....this is my dream room.....(joking)
inuyasha and kagome~wow...it was so romantic........
arrr.......this is aegis gundam.......nice?????
these are the main characters in gundam seed destiny(athrun zala, kira yamato, shinn asuka).....who is the most handsome boy?????


arr........my drawing skill id not very good la.......
i will improve it......
haha.....gambateh.......

4 comments:

  1. 明明就很厉害。。
    还讲not very good..=.=

    我很自卑的啊!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pro ur drawing!haha!welcome 2 my blog 2!ur blog not bad!is juz ur background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like got kira ... that drawing.
    gah yao x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pro larh....
    inuyasha....
    i lov this anime also..
    55...
    how can u drow this so nice...
    i cry....

    ReplyDelete